Star Wars Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Forum

Just another SW forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galen Marek vs Mace Windu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Galen Marek vs Mace Windu  Empty
PostSubject: Galen Marek vs Mace Windu    Galen Marek vs Mace Windu  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Galen Marek
Better known as Starkiller, Galen Marek was an extremely powerful individual, and is one of only three people that have the potential to surpass Darth Sidious, who are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, and Galen himself. Galen Marek was originally a Sith apprentice, being able to defeat Jedi Masters: Rahm Kota, Kaazdan Paratus, and even the famed council member Shaak Tii. Already being a powerful Dark Side user, after he was betrayed by Vader, he took under the teachings of Rahm Kota, and the Jedi. Being able to defeat Dark Jedi Marris Brood, and the Dark Lord Darth Vader himself, he proved worthy in both Light Side, and Dark Side powers, under high exposure to both. In terms of raw Force ability, none have surpassed Galen Marek's brutal power, and his aggresive lightsaber form was able to put him on par with even the likes of Darth Vader and The Emperor.

Mace Windu
The Master of the Jedi Order, and probably the greatest saber duelist of all time, Mace Windu was arguably the strongest Jedi in the Jedi Order under Yoda himself, and was one of only three people who have ever defeated Dark Lord Darth Sidious. Though it could be argued that Sidious let him win, and that his only purpouse in fighting him at all was to turn Anakin to the Dark Side, it's still obvious that Mace was the superior swordsman, and he was proved VERY powerful with the Force at the Battle of Dantooine, where he destroyed an entire army of super battle droids with the Force alone, not to mention he was easily able to kill several of them with his bare hands. Some say he was the most powerful Jedi of all time, as he is the only Jedi within the 6 movies that ever defeated the Emperor.

The two Jedi that defeated Darth Sidious, who wins in such a close fight?!
Back to top Go down
https://thestarforumwars.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Galen Marek vs Mace Windu  Empty
PostSubject: My vote goes with Mace Windu   Galen Marek vs Mace Windu  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Personally, I think Mace Windu would have won this fight.
His saberskills definitely surpassed the likes of Galen Marek, who was also a swordsmaster, but Mace has to take the win in this category. Though it's evident that Galen Marek would beat Mace Windu in a battle of the Force, it would still be close considering Mace's actions at the battle of Dantooine.

I would actually say they were equal, but if I had to chose one that would win in a fight, I'd say Mace takes the win, as Galen Marek only defeated the Emperor when he had no lightsaber, and in the novelization, he lost. It's a close fight indeed, but Mace is obviously the stronger in my opinion.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://thestarforumwars.forumotion.com

Galen Marek vs Mace Windu
Page 1 of 1